Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Broken Rules...

Ok, so I broke the first rule I set out for myself. I said that I would update this blog daily and I failed on the second day. However, to my defense I was seriously sick yesterday along with 3 other members of my family. I will spare you the details, but it was not pretty. We are still getting over it today! Lots of just laying around.

Hopefully I can make your day today though with the following offer:



This is a full size bottle of Pantene Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo! If your not a member of Vocal Point, you will have to sign up there for this deal but it is totally worth it. I have received several full-size products from them. What an offer and certainly worthy of being forgiven for my broken rule :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment