Monday, January 10, 2011

New Year...New Ideas...


Here it is...the 10th day of 2011. WOW...where did 2010 go? For me personally, I am ready for a new year as 2010 was in some respects a rough year. I started this blog the early part of 2010 with all the intentions or posting at least once if not several times per day. I struggled with that idea since I was at the time a full-time mom as well as a full-time employee. I also suffered an auto accident in July of 2009 which sent me to so many appointments I can't keep count. I am still dealing with that. However, in August of 2010 I was laid off from my job. At first it seemed like a huge loss but after some reflection of my own and talking it over with my husband I realized that the world was in fact not coming to an end! I miss my coworkers of course, but I do not miss the time I spent away from my family and the time I lost being able to do the things I love. I have been learning so many new ways to make our family able to live on just one income, hubby's. In the long run the layoff has benefited me greatly, in my opinion.

So here we are, 2011...WOW! Oops, I said that already didn't I? hehe Anyway, I am not a believer of New Years resolutions...but I do believe greatly in having goals. So this year it is my personal goal to see that this blog flourishes with ideas, deals, etc. I would love to hear some ideas that you all might be interested in knowing more about. So please if you have something in mind and just don't have the time to research or ask people about, send me a message and I will do my best. If I just don't know or can't find an answer...believe me, I will be the first to admit to it. Some ideas I have for 2011 just off the top of my head are: Making my own laundry soap. Organic home cleaners. Checking our some new recipes. Time organization. Home organization. Home DIY projects, etc. These are just a few of my ideas, so please let me know if you have more...I am open to most anything!

My biggest goal is just to see my followers grow. I would love to start some product giveaways and contests but in order to do that I need to get this blog to grow! So if you have friends that would be interested please, pass this link on to them all!!! Ok, time to go do some research...this is going to be SO fun!!! Hope to hear from you all, flood me with ideas...please!

No comments:

Post a Comment