Monday, February 28, 2011

Walgreen's Trip 2/28/11

Monday is not my "normal" day to do my Walgreen's shopping...but after today it just might have to change!  Due to mileage and saving money on gas I don't usually get to go to Walgreen's until Friday's, by then most things are pretty picked over or gone.  Well, today I had some time sensitive things to take care of that just happened to be near Walgreen's...so I figured I would get it over with early.  Boy, what a fantastic idea!!!  Keep in mind that I will either donate to a worthy place/cause or give away some of the things I buy...since we could never possibly use everything.  Sometimes though I have to buy certain things to get free or very low priced items.  Believe me, it all works out in the end!  :-)

Here is a listing of what I purchased and the deals I got:

Bought (1) Applied Nutrition Anti-Aging Total Body Defense 50ct.  $10, Got $10 RR = FREE

Bought (1) Baby Magic Lotion or Hair & Body Wash 16.5 oz.  $3, Got $3 RR = FREE

Bought (1) NasoGel Drip-Free Gel Spray 1 oz.  $4.99, Got $4.99 RR = FREE

Bought (1) Motrin PM Pain Relief 20 ct.  $3, Got $3 RR = FREE

Bought (1) Colgate Toothpaste 4 oz. Total Gum Defense or Total Advanced $2.99, Got $2.99 RR = FREE

Bought (1) Nivea Lip Care .17 or .35 oz.  $2.99, Got $2 RR = $ .99

Bought (1) Aquaphor Lip Repair .35 oz. $4.99, Got $4 RR = $ .99


Ok, so let's see here...since I lost one of my receipts somewhere along the way I will just figure up everything without tax.

Merchandise Total:  $31.96
I used coupons and some of my previous RR (Register Rewards) and paid $13.15. 
ot back $29.98 Register Rewards for my next trip!
So here is the breakdown:

Total:  $31.96
Paid:   $13.15
Saved:$18.81  :-)
PLUS, I got $29.98 RR's to use on future trips!!!

So by shopping at Walgreen's today I actually MADE money, $16.83 to be exact!  I could get used to making $16.83 in less that 20 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment