Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm A Purex Insider!

I am so thrilled that Purex has made me a member of the Insider team!  As an Insider, Purex will be sending me new products to test and give my feedback on.  I will also blog about my experience with the products so that you all can have a first hand account of what I thought of the product.  I am so excited about the first sample they sent me!  Purex Complete Crystals Softener. 

What Purex has to say about Purex Complete Crystals Softener: 

WHAT IT IS > UNIQUE CRYSTAL FORM, 92% NATURAL FABRIC SOFTENER
Introducing Purex® Complete Crystals SoftenerTM*; a purer way to get laundry that
smells clean and fresh for weeks. 92% natural, this product’s unique crystal form works
differently than traditional oil-based softeners that coat fabrics with oily residue, because
it infuses fibers with long-lasting fragrance. In addition, since you add it directly with your
laundry, this means no more waiting for the rinse cycle, no messy residual gunk in your
washing machine, and no more stains from spilling liquid fabric softener.

HOW IT’S USED > ADDED WITH LAUNDRY AT THE START OF THE WASH CYCLE
Why struggle with plastic fabric softener balls, risk staining your clothes or waste time
waiting for the rinse cycle? Simply add Purex Complete Crystals Softener directly with
your laundry at the beginning of every wash cycle to infuse fabrics with long lasting
freshness.

HOW IT WORKS > CRYSTALS DISSOLVE INFUSING FABRICS WITH FRESHNESS
Laundry scent lovers will perk up as freshness is infused into clothes with this new fabric
softener. Over time, traditional oil-based softeners coat fibers causing harmful oily
residue to accumulate. Purex Complete Crystals Softeners penetrate fabrics to reduce
fiber entanglement and smooth frayed fibers providing a naturally soft feel.

WHY IT’S DIFFERENT > SAFE FOR ALL LAUNDRY AND BETTER FOR FABRICS
Do ALL of your laundry—worry free! Purex Complete Crystals Softeners are safe for
all laundry and will not harm, wear down or discolor your fabrics like oil-based softeners.
Safe for all fabrics, including baby clothes, athletic wear, towels, and whites. Unlike other
softeners, Crystals WILL:
• Preserve the flame retardant benefits of your children’s clothes
• Retain your athletic wear’s wicking ability which draws sweat away from your body
• Maintain your towels’ built-in ability to absorb water
• Keep your white clothing from yellowing and graying vs. using traditional softeners
The product won’t harm your clothes and is safe and convenient for the entire family!

VARIETIES > ON-TREND SCENTS
Purex Complete Crystals Softener is available in three on-trend fragrances: Fresh
Spring Waters TM, Lavender Blossom TM, and Tropical Splash. TM
Suggested Retail Price











Purex Complete Crystals Softener is priced from $3.99 to $5.99 depending on retailer
and will be available in food, drug and mass retailers nationwide.

*Safe for both Standard and High Efficiency (HE) Washers.



What I have to say about Purex Complete Crystals Softener:

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the BEST), I would give this product a 9.  Let me explain.  Nothing is perfect, right?  Well, this stuff is pretty close!  I tried using it on both a load of clothes, and a load of towels (which to me are really the true test).  The first load was the clothes, they were soft as ever, even the jeans...and smelled great...just fresh though, not like perfume or a field of flowers.  Now, I can't stand when other softeners reduce or eliminate the absorbency of my towels.  So after using the Purex Complete Crystals I could not wait to shower and try it out.  WOW, I was blown away at how fresh and clean the towel smelled first.  So upon using the towel...I was pleasantly surprised at just how the towel worked just as well as it did when it was brand new.  Now, to really drive home how great this stuff is...drum roll please...here it comes.........my dear hubby even mentioned how good the towel smelled!!!  I never even told him about my test!  Ok, if that was not enough to make you want to run to the closest store to get your own bottle...well then let me sell you in another way.  The price is unbeatable! 

The Purex Complete Crystals Softener has been on the market since late December 2010.  It is now widely available at major retailers.  My final decision is that you should take my word for it and go get a bottle of your very own...it makes laundry fun! (ok, that is a matter of opinion...but you get what I mean)  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment